Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
I have no hesitation in recommending Prospects. They have just sold a house for my family in Wokingham, achieving an excellent price, and with the minimum of difficulty and time. I even got used to the colour of their office, over time!

I found Philip Gascoyne, manager of the Wokingham branch, to be very impressive: helpful, in tune with what we wanted and understanding of the market. When he wasn\'t available, I was delighted with the knowledge his staff had of our house and their help and friendliness. Following the accepting of the offer, we received a lot of helpful support from Tracy Blythe, responsible for ´Transaction Support´, who managed to liaise easily with all the parties and in less formal way than the solicitors. Thank you all of you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham