Dec 19,2012
Dec 19,2012
I was an anxious first time landlord and decided to use Belvoir lettings after talking to numerous agents in my area even though they were not the cheapest with fees i felt re-assured and confident that they would be the best choice, and i wasnt wrong? Adam and the team at the West Derby office were very proffessional throughout my dealings with them and within a week or so had numerous viewings booked for a possible tenant, within a month of my signing on with Belvoir and all the references and checks completed I had a tenant renting my property, which was fantastic for me!! Adam and his teams experience and great customer service went beyond my expectations and provided me with timely communication and good advice for a first time landlord. My tenant has been in my property nearly a year now and I would definitely use Belvoir again for another tenant, highly recommended!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool