Belvoir

• 2013 Best Letting Agent in Merseyside
  • 2013 Best Letting Agent in L12

A review by Lucy Reveley on 21/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The agents were very quick to process our application and were very helpful when we encountered a few admin issues - all in all, we were ready to move in within two weeks, which was great for us :)

A review by John on 18/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

This was my first time renting and I can honestly say it was a fast and pleasant process made easy by Karlaya and the team. Karlaya showed me around the property and delt with everything else while keeping me in the loop. I asked for a specific move in date and Karlaya made this happen. I am really pleased with the property and how I was delt with as a customer. I would highly recommend this estate agents.

A review by K. Wilson on 11/09/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Wow! We were Super impressed with Karlaya! We have dealt with estate agents for many years in London, Essex, Kent and Berkshire and I have not come across the efficiency, speed and manners like we experienced with Karlaya! She definitely made the whole process stress and hassle free, which made everything flow through nicely! Would definitely use again Nf have already recommended Karlaya and Belvoir to others! Thank you! X

A review by David on 05/09/2017

L17
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Would like to thank Michael for his speed and efficiency over the last few days for dealing with and resolving my tenancy issue.

A review by Ashleigh R on 28/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent service with this company. Have been a tenant with them for 3 years and any problems we've had have been resolved quickly and professionally.

A review by George Nita on 25/08/2017

£470
Would you use the agent again? Yes

His customer service was amazing and i trully recomand him to everyone else , you going to get a top quality attention.

A review by Ryan Malley on 20/08/2017

Janet O\'Bien
L8 6
£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This service was really good. Janet was the agent I dealt with. She was responsive, helpful and friendly throughout which resulted in a convenient process as a result.

A review by Michael denny on 10/08/2017

Karlaya Semoff-Owolabi, Michael Sergison
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really proffesional and were in constant contact with us and everything was sorted really quick. Thank you all very much

A review by Rachael on 01/08/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Karlaya was absolutely amazing she has helped me an my husband so so much getting are new home. Karlaya is a asset to the company she was so professional felt like I have known Karlaya for a long time she has definitely made me feel so welcome an I felt so comfortable talking to her keep up the good work an thank you so so much for helping me out x x

A review by James on 22/07/2017

Alex Molyneux, Jennifer Banks
L9 6
Would you use the agent again? Yes

These 2 where amazing kept me up to date every few days. Couldn't of hoped for any more. Both went out of their way to help me. Both good looking too 😜.

A review by Colin Evans on 19/07/2017

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very helpful, knowledgeable, timeous, friendly, and well prepared. All queries were answered, and explained clearly. I am confident that any issues that may arise, will be dealt with thoroughly and efficiently.

A review by Barry on 18/07/2017

Michael Sergison, Jennifer Folan
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very efficient and professional service made my move happen so smoothly and simple for got my viewing and was moved in within a week thanks to Jennifer and Michael

A review by Andy on 05/07/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent, informative and efficient service. My move was conducted quickly and with no problems. Would recommend others to use this agent

A review by Jodie on 24/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent and fast customer service. Friendly and professional staff who go above and beyond to resolve any queries efficiently. Would highly recommend.

A review by Thomas on 15/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend using belvoir very professional helpful only good things to say there are still very helpfull an caring once you move in to the property aswell Michael an all the staff are very helpfull caring and understanding Thanks

A review by Pati on 08/02/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional approach to the customer. It was a great pleasure to cooperate with such an aligned and friendly team of estate agents. Now we fully enjoy our new lovely apartment.

A review by les on 12/01/2017

Heather Mc carthy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

i have been renting from belvoir for about 4 years and have never had a problem with any of the staff i left a flat to rent a house and the staff were so helpful i have only got positive things to say about the branch well done keep up the good work

A review by Margaret on 04/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Every staff member I have come into contact with have been friendly and professional. Repairs or issues have been dealt with swiftly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Belvoir.

A review by Jo on 04/01/2017

L138
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir West Derby Staff have been very supportive and well organized agents who took me through the letting procedures in West Derby Liverpool area. They have taken care of the viewing, documentation and safety procedures providing and delivering professional, helpful and high quality service and support before, during, and after the let has been completed. they are prompt, kind, professional and customer centered and I have enjoyed being assisted by them.

A review by Kelly on 03/01/2017

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would just like to thank you for all your fun help and how quickly we were able to move into the property. Can't thank you enough.

A review by Steve W . on 03/01/2017

Adam Rastall, Michael Sergison
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir , West Derby have managed my property successfully for a couple of years . The one word that springs to mind is ' competence ' ; and these guys are real professionals that understand the letting industry . If you are thinking of investing in property then you can't go wrong purchasing a house or flat in the highly sought after and established West Derby area . The other half of the equation is Belvoir Lettings !!

A review by Rob doric on 29/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff are brilliant and professional very helpful and the whole process of renting is made easy by the staff. As some one who has rented privately for 10yrs+ I can honestly say belvoir is the best agent to date hands down

A review by Maxine Dee on 20/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

All the staff were amazing, friendly and accepting. The services provided were second to none and the process was made so easy by their help and advice. Everything was explained in detail and they made the whole process of relocating much less stressful by the friendly and helpful nature of the staff.

A review by marie on 14/12/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have always found staff at belvoiur estate agents helpful and informative. Recently they helped me pospone a rent increase. Repairs were acted on as soon as reported. Very friendly staff.

A review by A big thank you. on 29/11/2016

L132
£325
Would you use the agent again? Yes

An absolute amazing bunch of people,looked after me well after a difficult time I had earlier in the year,and they gave me a chance to get back on my feet,they are a credit to Belvoir. I've never come across an estate agent like them before and doubt I will again. I would definatly recommend them to people . Thanks Jonathan

A review by D. Pell on 23/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have rented through a lot of agents over the years and Belvoir West Derby is the best by far. Heather is very professional and approachable, repairs are sorted out quickly and more importantly the office staff always answer the telephone. 23 /11/16

A review by J tibbs on 22/11/2016

Michael Sergison, Jennifer Folan
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have been renting through Belvoir for nearly 5 years now and whenever there's been an issue it has been dealt with promptly and efficiently. All the staff are friendly and keen to help and support tennants

A review by Staceym on 21/11/2016

Alex Molyneux
£535
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I rent a property threw belvoir and have always found the staff at the west derby office friendly, helpful and efficient! Any issues that may arise with the property are always dealt with quickly. I would highly reccomend them to anybody! Great customer service and lovely staff!

A review by J T Liverpool on 18/11/2016

Michael Sergison, Office manager
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I use Belvoir at 54 Mill Lane L12 7JB as managing agent for our rental property in Liverpool A shop unit plus also a flat They have always been very helpful and professional in the task of finding us a new tenant and organising all necessary paperwork etc when required Would recommend Belvoir west derby to any one looking for a management company

A review by Paul Q on 18/11/2016

£490
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I've used Belvoir as my agents in Liverpool for some years now and find their service excellent. I am happy to recommend them to anyone looking for a conscientious agent for their properties.

A review by Jnug on 15/11/2016

Michael Liverpool, Alex Molyneux
L114
Would you use the agent again? Yes

As a tenant for the past 6 months I can honestly say I have had so much help and support from all the staff at this branch . They are always pleasant and polite and any repairs are dealt with within an acceptable time frame . Nothing has ever been to much trouble for them .

A review by Phil Chantry on 11/11/2016

Adam Rastall, Michael Sergison
Sold Price
£68000
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Michael, Adam and the rest of the guys at Belvoir are simply fantastic. The first letting agent I found in Liverpool was hopeless, so I thought I'd seek out an alternative. Belvoir now manage both my properties in Liverpool, and although I live 250 miles away, it makes no difference. If you're looking for people with an honest approach to letting, quick replies to emails, sensible decision-making and handling tenant issues quickly and efficiently, then contact Belvoir now!

A review by David M on 10/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I highly recommend Belvoir (West Derby branch) who have managed my property for the best part of ten years. Their staff are pleasant, diligent and will go the extra mile when a problem/query arises that requires some further investigation. Their communication is excellent and they constantly strive to improve, thus providing a great service to both the Landlord and Tenant. If a professional letting agent is what you require, then look no further!

A review by Piotr B on 09/11/2016

L6 3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really good agents, quick feedback and easy contact. Whenever there is something needed it is being sorted immediately :) Saying that as a tenant of belvoir for almost a year

A review by Alan on 09/11/2016

Elaine Gordon, Hannah frankland
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We have been with Belvoir around 18 months and have been very impressed with the service. If we have had any issues both Elaine and Alyx McKenna have been proactive in sorting things out and keeping us updated in regards to any progress.

A review by Helen on 08/11/2016

Adam Rastall, Michael Liverpool
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have let my property through belvoir for over 8 years now and am extremely happy with the service. The regular reports and house reviews I get are invaluable to a landlord who lives overseas

A review by Penny on 03/11/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Never had any problems with belviour, Michael has been a great help and always deals with any problems or issues. House is always up to date with safety inspections which makes me feel safe in my home with a little one. Thank you Michael

A review by Abby on 22/10/2016

Michael Liverpool, Heather McCarthy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Lovely, friendly and professional staff, could not rate them high enough. Heather and Michael have been really helpful and made everything nice and easy!

A review by Steven on 06/10/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very straight forward, friendly service. Letting through this estate agent has been easy and without any fuss. No complaints at all. I would recommend this estate agent.

A review by Sarah Thompson on 25/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would definitely recommend Heather at Belvoir - she helped us find our new home quickly and was so helpful with the paper work and admin side too. She was always on hand to answer questions we had and was accommodating to our slightly different circumstances :) thanks!

A review by Lauren Barlow on 24/08/2016

LG9
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Professional and friendly staff. Any problems are dealt with quickly and they have been very helpful. Heather was my point of call for the letting and she was on hand whenever i needed. I have spoke to Michael recently via email and i could not fault how everything has been handled. They are good at what they do and i would definitely recommend to tenants.

A review by Abi on 23/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Been moved in for a little over a week now and so far cannot fault Heather and the Belvoir team. Really helpful throughout the whole initiation process and on the move in day. Thank you very much for your help!

A review by shaun on 21/07/2016

£825
Would you use the agent again? Yes

really great service from the off, nice clean lines of communication. no issues arouse but im sure if they did they would have been dealt with in the professional manner in which the whole service was conducted. would highly recommend the branch to anyone who asks

A review by Ross and Navneet on 11/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Absolute five star agents! I won't give you a boring background story but just the main points of why they where so great! Excellent correspondence with regards to updates, move in dates, tenancy agreement forms and returning any missed calls. Couldn't have been happier to help with any queries or questions and they always gave an answer straight away. Completely transparent with all legalities and legislation which gives you complete confidence. They where personal in conversation and not just transactional so it made you feel comfortable either on the phone or in person. The best thing about this agent/agency is that they went the extra mile with regards to negotiation with the landlord so my girlfriend and I could get the home that we had pictured. Overall I would highly recommened this agent/agency to any tenants or landlords thinking about buying, renting, letting or selling. Thanks very much guys you's very fantastic!

A review by TJ on 10/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The service I received very BELVOIR LETTING was excellent. This is not exaggerating, all their staff without exception are great professional and add values to their service. Am contemplating of introducing some friends from LONDON to BELVOIR because of the satisfaction I received. PLEASE do not relent just keep it up.

A review by Abbie Woodward on 07/08/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have nothing but good words to say about Heather, she has supported us along the way into renting our first property. Along the way we had a few hitches but Heather used her professional ways to help us to make the correct decisions. I am confident to ask Heather any questions I need to know. I would highly recommend her and her colleagues to anyone who's thinking of renting.

A review by George on 01/08/2016

Jennifer Folan, Heather McCarthy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent and very professional service. The team always promptly inform me of any problems and quickly respond to my questions. They have always been accurate in their rental appraisals.

A review by Stevie B on 10/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Fantastic service from Heather and the team, couldn't do enough for us and every problem addressed promptly. I would recommend Belvoir and I'm sure the excellent service will continue

A review by Stephen k on 06/07/2016

Michael Sergison, Alex Molyneux
l11
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Adam and his team at West Derby are great. They are professional, prompt and very friendly. They have managed 2 properties for me for a number of years and been able to manage the letting and maintenance to a high standard. All issues are resolved in a timely manner and not had a period of inlet while with them. Brilliant Jon!

A review by Sarah Ceri jones on 05/07/2016

£365
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Really helpful agents, who explained all aspects of tenancy in full .. No questions I asked were made to feel like silly questions Would recommend to other young new tenants

A review by Shaun & Rachel on 03/07/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very professional throughout and assisted us in finding a new home to move into. From the application process through to getting the keys everything ran smoothly. Would highly recommend the service to others.

A review by Mr & Mrs c on 29/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Would like to say a big thank you to the west derby branch who went out of there way to help us get in a day earlier than planned. The staff are very professional and courteous at all times right through the process from viewing to moving. I would highly recommend this branch to any one looking to rent..

A review by Impressive online procedures on 19/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very friendly and professional. Impressed with the quality of online material and procedures. Also impressed by the photo itinerary and depth of information.

A review by Arceli on 16/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather & Michael from Belvoir are the A Team to beat. There service is indeed second to none. Thank you for all your help. Would highly recommend them.

A review by hayley on 12/06/2016

l9
£595
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Excellent communication and efficient customer service. Smooth process from start to finish. Friendly and professional at all times. Thank you.

A review by Alex and Danny on 02/06/2016

L6 3
£375
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir have made my move so easy and stress free ! With working full time I was expecting it to be tricky but made so simple with online application forms etc. Heather was brilliant from viewing to the key handover she was so helpful! Even a courtesy email on day of move wishing us luck etc made it very personal. Fees could seem very expensive at first but they do include pretty much everything! All in all very pleasant move thanks to belvoir :)

A review by Julie Jameson on 02/06/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather was lovely and helpfull very pleasant and helped me with a quick move in, would reccomend Heather to anyone who is letting or buying

A review by Joe-Ann on 31/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Moving house is so stressful, but the team at Belvoir where so helpful and professional making my move as plain sailing as possible. Would highly recommend for all tenants & landlords. Thank you to Michael & Heather for all their help & support.

A review by Julie nugent on 31/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

From start to finish Michael and Heather have been fantastic . Explained everything , nothing has been too much trouble . Excellent service , support .

A review by JW. on 07/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Belvoir for over 10 years as they have always found me very good tenants. This time I dealt with Heather and Michael and their combined service and communication were excellent nothing was too much trouble, so thank you both again. Would not consider going to anyone else.

A review by Andrew on 03/05/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Having been a tenant through the agency for nearly a year I don't have a bad word to say about them. From the first point of contact to the most recent the staff have been a pleasure to deal with and have always provided excellent service. On the few visits to the agency the team have always taken time not just to talk about the property but also shown the decency to get to know me, I really cant speak highly enough about them!!

A review by Michael Sergison on 29/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

both Heather McCarthy and Michael Sergison have been a pleasure to deal with. They are both professional and friendly and the service they provide is outstanding. They are a credit to Belvoir and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to rent and is unsure about the process. Nothing is too much trouble.

A review by Mila on 28/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather McCarthy was very professional, helpful, friendly. Brilliant! Property i rent is great. all paperwork was done fast and professional.Thanks a lot.

A review by Maureen Little on 25/04/2016

Jennifer Folan, Michael Sergison
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Belvoir for over 2 years to let and manage property. Have had excellent service. Special thanks to Jennifer and Michael.

A review by Gareth on 24/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Belvoir took over the letting of my property at a time when I was in need of an effective, dedicated and reliable agent. They have been consistent in their approach and have given me the peace of mind that I need. I am kept up to date, consulted and any questions are answered before they can turn into concerns or issues. A thoroughly professional and exemplary service.

A review by Jon on 23/04/2016

Heather McCarthy , Alex Molyneux
£325
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Brilliant letting agent, I found myself facing difficult times earlier on in the year. Very helpful and supportive staff,helped me get back on my feet. Really nice people.

A review by Ste&Fab on 19/04/2016

Heather McCarthy , Alex Molyneux
£510
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Great letting agent. Excellent, friendly and professional service! Always provided great assistance for any issues we might have had. Heather, Alex and Michael keep up with the good work! :-)

A review by Steve King on 19/04/2016

Adam Rastall, Elaine Gordon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at Belvoir have been managing my property for the last 8 years now. As a landlord I value how professionally they look after my property, ensuring that the property is kept in good condition, and that my tenant is happy. This results in the tenants remaining in the property for longer periods which is great news to me as a landlord. Adam and Michael are great at finding new tenants as and when they are needed and both Elaine and Heather are spot on with regard to the administration side. Landlords, you need to try these guys - you wont be disappointed.

A review by Ivett on 17/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I would highly recommend Belvoir to anyone. All the staff are really kind and very helpful. Communication is very good. I have contacted them via email many times and They were respond in 24 hour. I'm just about to redecorate the house so I have contacted Heather to ask a the landlord permission for that she's been very helpful. She has spoken with the landlord and replied to my email very fast. In the past 10 years I've rented houses from few different property agencies and I have to say so far belvoir is seems to the best. I never had problem with the house where I live so I don't know how effective the maintenance team are working but I'm sure I wouldn't have any problem with them either.

A review by Tony w on 17/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thank you for the excellent professional service that I have recieved each time I have let/re-let a property. I would 100% recommend this branch to any landlord wanting to let there property, quickly and with outstanding customer service from start to finish.

A review by Luiz Rabelo on 14/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

I can confirm that I had an excellent and professional customer service when choosing Belvoir letting agents for renting my 2 bedroom flat. I first started organising my move in over the phone; they provided me all the essential information for renting my place. My family and I, moved from Portsmouth to Liverpool. Since the beginning, I can only say good things about Belvoir staff; Specially Heather and Michael; I would not hesitate to recommend Belvoir for any of my friends.

A review by E. Marot on 14/04/2016

Would you use the agent again? Yes

To cut a long story short as a foreign tenant my circumstances to rent in the UK were a bit more complicated than a resident. From the moment I've first contacted the agency all communications, reactivity and support have been of the highest professional standard with a personal and friendly attitude. Especially thanks to Heather McCarthy, our relocation to and settling-in process in Liverpool couldn't be easier. Thank you for your support!

A review by Ola Sman on 14/04/2016

L4
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Thanks for the great and professional service in letting out this lovely property Heather and Michael, helpful team at Belvoir Liverpool. Much appreciated always.

A review by Marie on 13/04/2016

Experience:
Would you use the agent again? No

I have only been with belvoiur for 5 months but find them always helpful and staff pleasant. Any queries I have had has been answered quickly and accurately. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

A review by Bethany Hawley on 13/04/2016

l13
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Can't thank Heather from Belvoir enough for the help with my move, i had 4 short weeks to find a new home and move in due to old landlord selling the property i was currently in. Heather helped make this possible for me and my little girl getting me in to the new house just 1 week after the other tenant had moved out whilst still making sure the property was up to perfect standards for my move date couldn't of asked for an easier transition for such a big thing in my life thank you !!

A review by Victoria Fergus on 13/04/2016

Heather Mc carthy, Michael Sergison
L311
Would you use the agent again? Yes

My experience from a tenants perspective from Belvoir lettings company has been nothing other than professional . Heather was my first point of call at Belvoir and she was very helpful & kept in touch with me all the way through the process . She was great at negotiating on my behalf to the landlord and always kept in touch with me via email & phone . Michael also helped me a lot with my tenency and again he was very punctual . 2 great members of staff that Belvoir west Derby is lucky to have. I am now in the process of extending my rental agreement and would not hesitate to recommend Belvoir lettings to anyone .

A review by David&Mirka on 13/04/2016

Michael Liverpool, Heather McCarthy
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Ten years in England, we never had been treated better then that. Professional, Pro Active, they make the job done. Dealing with Belvoir surprise me every time, they put value in what they doing, and the resort it is outstanding! Thanks Michael.

A review by Amanda Ruddock on 07/03/2016

Jennifer Banks
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had an issue with another estate agent who I was renting a house off, I ended up going through the dispute process with the dps to try to get my money back. As Belvoir look after my own property, I decided to call them and see if I could get some advice about the best way forward. I spoke to Jennifer and she was so helpful, her advice was sound and she spoke me through the process highlighting what I needed to do and say and the evidence I needed to generate. At the end of the process, I got all my deposit back. I feel that without the advice and time that Jennifer gave me, I would not have had the confidence to move forward with the dispute and I certainly do not think that the outcome would have been so very positive.

A review by Abby on 07/11/2015

Michael Sergison, Elaine Gordon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staff at Belvoir understood that I was under a very short timescale for arranging somewhere to live before starting a new job. Michael showed us round a property that I fell in love with and we managed to arrange all the paperwork the same day and I collected the keys two days later. I can't thank all the staff enough for there help in getting everything completed so quickly which took the stress away completely. The staff were friendly, helpful and professional through out and I would recommend them as an agent to anyone.

A review by TM on 06/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Very happy with the service from Belvoir. As first-time tenants we found the whole process very straightforward and were kept up to date with the progression of our application. The whole team are friendly and knowledgable, but we dealt mainly with Heather who was excellent. Michael was also great when he showed us round the property and when he helped with the keys on moving day.

A review by Matthew on 05/11/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Me & my partner recently used Belvoir lettings in West Derby, Liverpool to move into a rented home. We found their service excellent with all of the staff friendly, very approachable & very helpful when it came to any questions we had. We would definitely use them again if we wanted another property & have already recommended to friends.

A review by Tracey Martin on 04/11/2015

£675
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather was outstanding in keeping me up to date with relevant details regarding my tenancy. She has a friendly yet professional approach and reassured me that everything ran as smoothly as possible. I am a primary school teacher so needed things to be sorted during half term which thanks to Heather happened. Michael was also very proactive in my excellent move to my new property. Well done to both

A review by ilonca alexandru on 30/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

she was an angel with us . an lots of patience . from the start she help us to find a new home , even we didnt chose the house we want cuz the owner changed hes mid or something like that Heather helped us to find a new house witch by the way looks good .

A review by Masoud on 30/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

The staffs were very helpful and nice. I like their punctuality. Definitely, they will be my agent if I decided to move out to another property.

A review by Dean Boyd on 29/10/2015

L6 5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Everything was really good, Heather & Michael were really helpful and friendly. Happy with the service that we received and would recommend to anyone.

A review by Hannah Boyd on 29/10/2015

L6 5
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Agents where very helpful and friendly, felt very comfortable when coming into the shop, nothing seemed too much to ask. Felt comfortable with asking questions etc. Got a very quick response when emailing and asking questions etc. I would defiently recommend this agency to anyone looking for a new home. We are very glad we went with belvoir.

A review by Mrs Rasminder K S on 29/10/2015

Adam Rastall, Elaine Gordon
£3500
Would you use the agent again? Yes

We initially tried contacting a number of letting agents to manage our properties back in 2007, and Adam from Belvoir was the first and only person to call back. He was very friendly, professional and helpful, and we immediately knew that we were in safe hands. Since then, Belvoir have been managing 10 flats for us, and have been absolutely fantastic. They are always helpful, efficient and very easy to talk to / get hold of. Communication skills are excellent, and we have never had to worry about anything - large or small - regarding our properties. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others.

A review by vishal on 29/10/2015

Michael Sergison, Hannah frankland
£625
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I had very good experience with the above mentioned agents. Michael was good in explaining all the legal aspects of the tenancy and Hannah was very good in helping me find the right apartment for me .

A review by David on 22/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

As new customer we are simply shock about the competence and the professionality recive from the Belvoi. Basicly there is no agenze fee, but the do ther job, realible people willing to help, that's what a customer looking for. We found it in belvoir. Highly reccomanded. Many thanks David

A review by paula formby on 19/10/2015

£725
Would you use the agent again? Yes

The two agents i have mentioned above were extremely polite, professional and always pleasant. I have rented for the past 10 years and can honestly say that Belvoir as a company should be proud of how their staff deal with their customers. I have complete confidence that if i happen to have any problems or difficulties in the future that Heather and Michael will do their best to help me. they are both very customer focused and professional. At the time of looking for a property I didn't have much time to find a place but both agents done everything they could to find me somewhere suitable and get everything through quickly. I am now very happy in my new home. So a big thank you to Heather and Michael

A review by Joe Rowe on 18/10/2015

Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather was fantastic throughout the whole process, she helped us with the application and supported us completely when we were unsure about certain things. On the move in day, Heather went out of her way to ensure we had got everything we needed and settled in ok. Communication from the start has been fantastic and we still have great lines of communication whenever we need it. With any problems we have had they have been sorted quickly and at no trouble or expense to ourselves.

A review by Ashleigh and Joey on 16/10/2015

£525
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Heather and Michael were extremely helpful during the process of letting Ellerton Way, We are first time tennents and I am also 8 and a half months pregnant, and they made the move very stress free and answered any queries we had, they were so helpful and we're always polite and courteous. We can't thank them enough. Ashleigh and Joey

A review by Waseem Al-Taher on 05/10/2015

Janet O\'Bien
L3
Would you use the agent again? Yes

This agent specially Janet was amazing in every single way! Very helpful. In general above my expectation. Just I think I won't find any better agent .

A review by Reddy on 17/09/2015

Elaine Gordon, Adam Rastall
L136
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Last 8 years I am with this letting agent and I am fully satisfied with the services. I recommend this letting agent.

A review by Phil W on 14/05/2015

Jennifer Banks, Hannah frankland
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Well, I finally moved out after renting my flat managed by Belvoir but I would not like to go without expressing my sincere thanks to all the staff at the West Derby office; Jennifer, Hannah. Michael and Elaine. You kept up the good work right until the end and made my move-out totally pain-free. You are an excellent team. Best wishes to you all and thanks for doing a great job. Phil

A review by david Toney on 03/03/2015

Jennifer Banks, Elaine Gordon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have properties in England but live in Ireland - the staff look after my properties to the highest level - i have properties managed by several agents over the country and can honestly say that the staff working at Belvior look after me very well

A review by Conway on 24/02/2015

Jennifer Banks, Hannah Billingham
Would you use the agent again? Yes

Communication was excellent. Phone calls and emails answered very quickly. Jennifer and Hannah have that rare quality of combining a professional approach in a warm, friendly manner. Any problems I thought needed to be brought to the landlords attention were expedited swiftly. The best approach for a tenant here, I believe, is to keep up a good communication with Belvoir. They will deal with matters quickly. It is good to know that the agents do actually care about their tenants. That is how they make you feel. I could not have asked for better: they have been first class.

A review by Peter Lee on 24/02/2015

Hannah Billingham, Jennifer Banks
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I found from my first contact with Belvoir the staff to be extremly helpfull in every way .They took time to listen and ensured every question I raised or concern I had was answerd promptly and resolved very quickly .The service was professional yet very friendly which helped to take away the stress involved in moving home I would have no hesitation in recomending Belvoir and Hannah and Jenny both deserve recognition for the way they represented the company during this time .

A review by Jon Anthony on 23/02/2015

Elaine Gordon
Would you use the agent again? Yes

To date the best Agents I have experienced ever since letting. Almost always polite helpful and understanding. Have almost always gotten the desired support, and offer a almost faultless service. Just like a lot of service based organisations there is always room for improvement, but the team at Belvoir Lettings are by far definitely the best Letting Agents I have dealt with and are far better than any of the previous Lettings Agencies that I have experienced in the past both in Liverpool as well as London

A review by Anthony Dixon on 23/02/2015

Elaine Gordon, Michael Liverpool
l13
£425
Would you use the agent again? Yes

I have used Belvoir at West Derby for a good while now probably about 5 years. I have always found them to be very professional, always great at responding promptly, great at sorting out any issues at the property as they manage it for me. Elaine who I deal with mostly is fantastic and Michael and Adam who I also deal with are also both superb. I would highly recommend this branch to anyone.