Dec 18,2012
Kim
By: 'Helen'
Dec 18,2012
Extremely satisfied with the service I received from Bradleys. Initially, they found a great tenant for my property (and rejected someone who wasn\'t suitable) until I was ready to sell. Then they accurately valued the house and found a buyer within a fortnight. When that sale fell through they found a second buyer within a fortnight again (and negotiated a good price for me). That sale went through with complete ease. They have been professional, helpful and a great team to work with the whole way through. Assuming all teams are as good as the team in Sidmouth, I will definitely be using them again if I have to buy, sell or let in future.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Jun 06, 2013
I am pleased to read of your satisfaction with the service you received from the team at Sidmouth. Thank you for your feedback, it is most appreciated. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Branch - Sidmouth, EX10