Dec 01,2007
Dec 01,2007
Initially I went into the office to book two appointments (Friday) which were due to occur on the following Monday. Unfortunately, the agent in charge of lettings had the flu so could not complete the viewings on the Monday. She said she would phone back on the Thurs to rearrange. By the Friday I still had not received a reply, so I rang back. The agency promised that someone would ring back. They did not. On the Tuesday of the following week I rang them AGAIN and left a message. I received a message on my answer phone, 2 hours later, regarding a matter totally unrelated to the appointments I was trying to arrange????

I eventually got through on Wednesday and arranged a viewing for one of the properties I wanted to see on Saturday, 2:15pm. 1:30pm on the Saturday, I received a phone call from the women in charge of lettings saying she could not get the keys to the property, so were unable to view.

If ever there was an example of Britain not working, not fit for purpose, this is it. How on earth they can stay solvent as a business is totally beyond on me. If this estate agent was a call centre, they would be located on the moon and would have difficulty finding your address.

Utterly incompetent, avoid at all costs, especially if you want to have a productive weekend, absent of professional malpractice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tony Newman Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Tony Newman Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tony Newman Estate Agents Office 1