Dec 12,2012
Dec 12,2012
I purchased this house with Prospect in Winnersh. I found them to be very proactive in finding me a suitable house to let and the sale went through very smoothly.
After that Victoria took over the marketing and within two days of completion the house was let. In all aspects I have found the level of service from both Victoria and Sarah to be excellent. Nothing was to much trouble. Since that first letting the tenants are leaving before then end of their 12 months and again Prospect were very active in finding me new tenants which are due to move in after Christmas with NO gaps.

I would no hesitate at all in recommending Prospect to any one wishing to buy and or use their letting services. I will without question look froward to using them for my next purchase.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Wokingham