Jul 10,2012
Jul 10,2012
We found the service provided by all the staff at Mosley Jarman to be excellent. On our first meeting, Nick was friendly and knowledgable about the market and installed faith that he could sell our house. The photo\'s in the brochure were amazing, our kitchen looked huge. I was at first sceptical about the office staff conducting viewings as I had always been convinced I was selling a life style, but after 20 viewings I would definately recommend this service. Throughout the whole stressfull process, we were kept fully informed. Nick always rang once a week, often out of office hours, to give feed back and a pep talk when we were feeling frustrated with the market. When we secured a sale, Libby was on hand to ensure this proceeded, through the many surveys to eventual completion. I would definately recommend them over the other estate agents in Bramhall.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall