Jan 19,2010
Jan 19,2010
I am a first time buyer about to exchange contracts on a freehold house. I should be excited but instead I am terrified, I have just been reading about Solitaire ...

My house has a maintainable payment to Solitaire for a small communal garden. I tried to phone them yesterday to clarify a breakdown of what I would get for the £1,000 per year and it took me five attempts before i got to speak to someone and then they refused to answer my questions telling me to direct it through my solicitor for which they would charge!! They were patronising and unhelpful.

I guess I can count my blessings and thank everyone for their feedback, I think I am going to have to pull out of my purchase? :(

Wish you all luck and hope that you can stop these evil people trading.
By: Treefrog
Jan 23, 2010
Seriously run for your life and never look back - they are appaling to deal with and you will find at least 50% will go on administration costs. Mine is currently running at about 60%. They never fix anything and you are never able to get hold of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1