Dec 03,2012
Dec 03,2012
From the beginning of us thinking about selling the property to wrapping things up for the completion, I was always impressed with the communication that I had from Ensum Brown. Ensum Brown were great at giving suggestions around what to do with the house to make it more marketable, were clear with their Terms and Conditions and very transparent with costs/ contracts etc. Throughout the time it was on the market, I had regular updates from the team, and they gave us feedback from every viewing. They were very flexible with viewings, including Sundays and evenings. Once an offer was in, Elliot kept all parties involved up-to-date and kept the discussions moving. Once an offer had been agreed, the team at Ensum were instrumental in pushing the sale through, dealing with solicitors, and the buyer in a professional manner that still got things moving. All in all, I am very impressed with the service we received.
We chose Ensum Brown as the estate agent, partly because we had bought the property from them 3 years earlier, and received such good service as a buyer, it seemed only right to use them for our sale. If we had still been living in Hertfordshire, it would be the estate agent we would use to sell again and would be more than happy if we bought from them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware! To leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ensum Brown Ware