Nov 29,2012
Nov 29,2012
I started looking for a flat in North London and quickly got frustrated by agents/landlords who didn\'t bother calling people back to arrange viewingsor to take down their ads after a property had been let. I registered with Black Katz and quickly got not just one all from Holly, but a follow-up the next day as well. She quickly booked me in to see a flat that was exactly what I had been looking for (because she actually listened to what my \'must haves\' are!). Once I decided I wanted it she was very efficient and in conjunction with Paul negotiated the terms with the landlord. Cristina has administered all the paperwork and has been very helpful and fast. After all the horror stories my friends have had about other agencies in London, I was prepared for it to be a painful experience, but I\'ve dealt with 3 people so far from this branch and every single interaction has made me feel like a valued customer, not a nuisance tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office