Nov 28,2012
Nov 28,2012
My overall thoughts about Bushells in Hammersmith and in particular Stuart Balfre are simply very professional and a delight to work with. Selling your property can be incredibly stressful and Stuart, with Asha at his side, have both been hugely helpful, very professional indeed and have kept us informed of our sale every step of the way - therefore making the whole experience far less stressful than it could have been. There communication with us has been exemplary and getting our property sold and exchanged within two and a half months has been amazing. I couldn\'t recommend these guys more if you\'re thinking of selling your home - they\'re professional, they\'re dedicated to your needs, they work tremendously hard to get the right results, you\'re always updated and communicated with and the fundamental aspect to the success of our sale and the process being enjoyable is because Stuart is unlike any other estate agent I have met - he is completely on your wavelength and is not your stereotypical pushy estate agent. When I first met him a few months ago to value out property, I knew he was the man for the job because he was honest, upfront and very friendly. He has done his job with flying colours and I thank him, Asha and all at Bushells for making the sale of our house as smooth and stress free as possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Hammersmith Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Hammersmith Branch