Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Nov 25,2012
Nov 25,2012
Had two person meetings with Managing Director, Steven Mearns, before viewing prospective properties for buy to let possibilities. Steven followed this by personally viewing two properties with myself for advice and duly advised me within 15 mins of seeing the properties that he would gladly rent my property on the fully managed guaranteed rent and what my yield would be. The fact that Steven took the time to view these properties with me outside his normal working hours is to be commended. I visited four other major estate agents in Aberdeen before deciding to rent through Northwood.
After one year of hassle free dealings with Steven and his thoroughly professional staff I have since purchased two more properties, one on a guaranteed rental management and the other on fully managed contract.
I also have had very positive comments back from the tenants of my three properties.
I would have no reservations in thoroughly recommending Northwood to prospective / existing landlords.
Would also like to add that any contractors that Northwood have supplied to deal with any property repairs have been first class regarding standard of work and reasonable costs.
By: Matt
Oct 01, 2014
Many thanks for your positive feedback it is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share this with my team.

Thank you for continuing to entrust us with the management of your property. I sincerely hope you continue to be pleased with our service, and any feedback whether positive or “constructive” is very welcome.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen! To leave a new review of Northwood Aberdeen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Aberdeen