Nov 17,2012
Nov 17,2012
My husband and I recently purchased a property that was being sold through Whitegates. I mainly dealt with Bernadette who was always professional, helpful and understanding. Any request or query was always dealt with promptly and we were kept up-to-date of all progress throughout the purchase. It was a very stressful time and I took comfort in the fact that I could trust Bernadette to action any issues effectively. She was also a great mediator between ourselves, the vendor, and the solicitors for both parties. I dealt with other staff members from the branch, including Lorna, and was always pleased with their efficiency. I would definitely use this estate agent for any future house buying or selling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Doncaster! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Doncaster, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Doncaster