Apr 18,2012
Apr 18,2012
I would totally recommended Whitegates estate agents Consort House Doncaster for all their help in dealing with my enquiry about this property they were brilliant and extremely helpful.Lorna was great very friendly and helpful and she dealt with my questions extremely quickly and efficiently.I e-mailed yesterday asking about a property and she got on to the vendors straight away and was able too answer my question very quickly indeed i was very impressed.I would definately recommend Whitegates and i will be recommending them too family and friends and when we do eventually put our house on the market we will be definately using Whitegates Doncaster.Unfortunately the property had an age restriction as it was a park home but i just asked on the off-chance if the site owner would consider us even though we were younger than the age restriction but the site owner said no unfortunately they couldnt consider us because of the age restriction but if it wasnt for that then we would of definately put in an offer on the property through Whitegates.We will be definately be looking on their website for another property very soon and as i said we would not hesitate to use them to sell our home when we eventually find another property.Thanks once again to Lorna who was a great help i would highly recommend dealing with her because she was brilliant and dealt with my enquiry very quickly indeed. :o)

Whitegates Estate Agents