Nov 15,2012
Nov 15,2012
I have been a tenant of Leaders in Woking for over a year now and I can honestly say I have never received a poorer service in my life. At every single step of the process from moving in, to moving out, Leaders have been rude, incompetent, and very unprofessional. I am astonished they can continue to do business in the fashion they dealt with me and I can't stress enough to anyone reading this, avoid this particular branch at all costs. Whether you are a potential tenant or landlord from my experience you will be in for a very rough ride.
By: Leaders
Nov 20, 2012
Dear Merlin,

We are disappointed to hear that you feel unhappy with the service we have provided. We take complaints very seriously and would like the opportunity to discuss your issues regarding this matter. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact our office directly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Woking! To leave a new review of Leaders Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Woking