Nov 13,2012
Nov 13,2012
We first used lauristons because of their proactive approach. Nigel won my business by. Knocking on my door in the place. His sales technique was very convincing and after giving me a valuation (which happened to be more accurate in the long run compared to other agents), we decided to go with them. In the first 2 weeks, we had already had more viewings from them than the last agent. Their proactive approach and constant communication left me feeling like they were doing everything they could to sell my house. It took a little longer than expected, but this was only because we had a bus stop right outside our house which turne d out to be more of an obstacle than what we originally thought.
Still, overall I was very impressed with Lauristons and how they managed the whole sale of my house. Special thanks go to Simon and Kelly who did the majority of the viewing s and kept me well informed throughout, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon! To leave a new review of Lauristons Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lauristons Wimbledon