Nov 10,2012
Nov 10,2012
Wendy has been amazing from the start! She brings her whole self to her work, she knows her business, is responsive, intelligent & straight talking, at the same time as being warm, friendly & trustworthy. She went beyond her role & helped me realise my vision for my home, sharing her knowledge of local authorities, planning & even recommended a reputable building firm.

When solicitors slowed up the process Wendy was there pushing the process ahead, it is through her guidance, expertease & perseverance that the sale has gone through.

I feel very lucky to have been led through buying my first property by such a capable, reliable & lovely lady. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Stanford Estates Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Stanford Estates Forest Hill