Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I had someone from Robinsons come round a few weeks ago to carry out a rental valuation. I was very disappointed with the service on offer. Out of four agents I had round they delivered the poorest "pitch". The lady was in and out in about 13 minutes! The other agents were arout 40 minutes. She wizzed round, told me the fees and left. She failed to tell me of landlords legal requirements and obligations and told me to "have a look through the terms". Although rather pleasant she was quite scatty and had her car keys and phone in her hand the whole time. I\'d assumed I would be meeting with the manger but apparently "she only does admin". All other agents sent Managers. I do think a manager would be the best person to represent and "sell" the company. A friend had recommended them as she had had a pleasant experience, but with a different member of staff. I expected so much more from a well know company such as this.

Robinson Jackson Partnership