Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I have a reasonable sized property portfolio and have used many different agents over the years to manage my properties. Robinson Jackson Lettings in Welling have provided the worst service I have received over the last 10 years. Every time I call the person I previously dealt with is busy so I have to explain everything time and time again. There's Julia, Ruby, Jane, Lorraine..........the list goes on. I have to make these continuous calls because they never see any maintenance issues through to the end. They make a phone call, put the file aside and forget about it. Something that can be resolved in 2 days takes them about 6 weeks. Their idea of management is the bare minimum. Telling me that they manage over 300 properties and are short staffed is really not my problem. I don't think collecting the rent and maybe 2 phone calls every 3 months is a lot to ask for over £90 a month. They refuse to forward post, deal with management companies, have keys cut, read meter readings etc etc. My tenant is not happy with the service he has received either. All I can conclude is that they manage so many properties because of their name. They work hard at selling the brand but its all rubbish. All they want is money. Good service is very low on their list of priorities and in an economic climate such as the current, this is almost sure to be their downfall. I definitely favour, small, independent agents that need the business so therefore do all they can to help. It's a more personal service and they earn their money. Maybe I'll try the Orpington branch next time!
Have specific people to deal with specific issues and see it through to the end. Try to actually earn their money.
By: tabs
Apr 20, 2012
I have given the managment of my properties to robinsons for the past several years. i have always found them to be helpful and supportive.

I have rented properties for many years with various companies and have found during that time that things are not always plain sailing regardless of who manages your properties. there are always things that are beoynd the control of the management however ....I do not recieve calls at midnight.....the company will always use registered contractors to ensure my tenants safety(which is my upmost importance) and they do their upmost to ensure that I am kept updated with any situations that arise.
By: Holly85
Mar 16, 2012
Agreed!!! they are useless!!!!! we rent a property with them and they are just ridiculous!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 21! To leave a new review of Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 21, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robinson Jackson Partnership Office 21