Nov 07,2012
Nov 07,2012
I requested Leaders to market my Penthouse property for residential let. From the very beginning Phoebe has been incredibly helpful in suggesting steps to be taken and also advising some very good traders to deal with certain matters I needed help with. The flat was eventually let via Leaders with Phoebe still been helpful even after the flat was let, the tenants moved in and the flat being managed by myself. I highly recommend Leaders, Phoebe showed true professionalism and at all time being very happy to help with no bother for any questions raised by me. Thank you Phoebe!
By: David Thorne
Nov 07, 2012
Just to confirm this was written by our client Antonella Barnes not by the member staff is concerns.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton