Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
The agents did nothing to support me in reclaiming my deposit despite having never checked the condition of the property. They have left it up to me to get my deposit from the new tenant, who has refused to pay this. Despite this non-payment of a deposit, he has been allowed to move into the property!
I have recently moved out of a property managed by Leaders Leeting Agency. According to my contract I was required to give one calendar month notice in writing if I wished to no longer continue with the contract. I gave them 6 weeks notice, but depite the contract naturally coming to an end (Leaders even asked me to pay ‚£60 for the new contract!) they refused to release me as my housemate wanted to stay in the property. They have also refused to return my deposit to me without having checked the condition of the property. Instead they have asked that the tenant replacing me to pay me the deposit which has not done. I phoned Leaders about this and their only solution was, \"Well that\'s between you and the new tenant.\" I have therefore lost my ‚£500 deposit without any reason of justification. I strongly suggest that NO-ONE rents with this agency who are singarly unhelpful in all aspects of renting and will do anything to take your money from you. This is an appalling agency and I am digusted with the treatment they have given me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton