Jun 01,2013
Jun 01,2013
The first interactions I had with Leaders were brilliant and let me think that this was a renting agency I could trust.
The agents working in the letting department were actually very nice and professional ; Adam Hills took the time to answer all my questions and I must say that at this time, I was quite happy.

Problems started from when I got the keys in hand ; the property I was renting was just a joke. Every week I had to report an issue that required repairs. From this point of time, I had to deal with the property management team, that I soon realised to be incompetent, indolent and absolutely inefficient.
Despite paying the rent on time every single month, most of my claims were ignored until a day of distress when I had to call a professional in the middle of the night for an emergency repair.
I had to fight to get the money back for this hefty emergency bill and the staff, especially Stacey Lewis, at this time, instead of minimising the issue and trying to find a solution, showed exaggerated self-opinion providing me with statistics that I had no interests in, and clearly put themselves on the landlord\'s side.
How could you possibly defend a landlord who is letting a property that doesn\'t meet the Health and Safety Requirements and needs to be completely refurbished ?

If I hadn\'t complained to the head office of Leaders and involved the competent authorities in this matter, I would probably be still fighting today for a refund.
I moved out from this property since then (and got my deposit back with delays) and will never get involved with Leaders again ; I will also make sure to warn people who ever think to sign a contract or do business with them.

"Leaders - Bigger thinking ? 100% dedicated to Letting" ?
Bigger doesn\'t mean better and letting is certainly not their priority.
A bit of integrity would make them better
By: Leadersshmeeders
Jan 01, 2014
I worked for Leaders and was actively encouraged not to help tenants whilst always ensuring landlords costs were kept as low as possible. It was always made clear by the manager that the landlord was the client and therefore called the shots.

During my short time working at Leaders I was so disgusted with the staff attitude and culture that existed there I resigned without notice.

Landlords that used to ignore and abuse their tenants right to live in a safe comfortable home now hide behind lettings agents like Leaders. It's unbelievable and disgusting.

I was so disappointed I took employment with them. It takes a cold, I would say bordering evil person to work for them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Leaders Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Western Road, Brighton