Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
My boyfriend and I have been very impressed with Milestone Collis. I have spent the last couple of months endlessly calling, emailing agencies, searching online for a property for us and our black lab to live in and were getting increasingly frustrated that agencies kept sending us the wrong type of properties (either way over our budget or on first second floors which we didnt want). However when I got off the phone from Milestone Collis for the first time, I had a good feeling about them. They were very friendly, personable and it sounded like they cared. We have been dealing with Jenny Orme, since we awere emailed about a property that ticked all the boxes. She got us in for a viewing very quickly and since then has been very professional and efficient with ensuring we got the property (we did!) and the process has been very smooth, the easiest I have experienced by a lettings agency before. We are very excited to move into Holmes Road.
By: Jay Stallard - Director
Nov 22, 2012
Dear Natasha, Thank you s much for your great comments - I am so glad you`ve been impressed with our work. It`s so important to us that we find Tenants good suitable homes and not waste your time on something which would not be of interest. All the very best in your new home. Kind Regards Jay and the team at M&C.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham! To leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham