Oct 31,2012
Oct 31,2012
I cannot believe all of the wonderful reviews regarding leaders letting agents please read the last two pages of the reviews they are the only honest reviews. My experience with leaders southsea. I gave leaders the first three of my quality student houses to market and fully manage. I found vanessa potter, the branch manager to be uninterested and lacked any form of motivation. The odd viewing did take place at which point i instructed another agent to market them aswell with great success. Leaders did supply me for a short let, three tenants. When it was reported to leaders that 8 people were living in this house they did nothing. When they stopped paying the rent i personally had to sort it out. They also could not deal with any maintenance issues and failed to deal with my claim for damages. Michelle brown did fully manage one of my six bedroom student houses, of which was so bad, i had to take over the maintenance myself as she was unable to deal with it. The person dealing with my checkout of this property had the literacy of a five year old of which i was charged a £2,000+ fee for this service. I sacked leaders on the grounds of gross incompetence at which point leaders decided to sue me. The pre-trial hearing in which miss potter, ms brown, cathy valvedere (area manager) and carol charge (a director of leaders) attended at which they refused to speak at this hearing which led us on to a full hearing wth the same four attending again. Carol charge, argued in court they were not responsible for the garden which had overgrown to a height of six feet and full of beer cans and cigarette ends. The incident when the students moved out of the front forecourt being filled with food waste, old clothes, household waste, tampons and used condoms. Photographs of this were supplied to paul weller, the managing director of leaders but we never got a response from him. After leaders had been sacked from this property they then started harassing my student tenants for the rent, when this failed they went after the guarantors, one of these being a timid lady, they tried to get her black listed for finance.I did try to resolve this with cathy valverde but she refused to come out of her office to speak to me. Having gone through a full court case of being sued by leaders, the management from the bottom to the top was only interested in sucking as much money out of you as they can and indeed they even tried for interest which was declined by the judge. In 35 years running a very large property portfolio i have never come across such a shockingly incompetent, totally uninterested, unmotivated, gutless company as leaders. I would like to thank. Tenant network, southsea, and days lettings, southsea, who have now taken over our southsea and fareham properties and let co, park gate, who have taken over all warsash properties without a single incident which they could not resolve. At the time of my court case, leaders were ranked fifth from last on this ranked site. First in lettings, in fact they were 8,952nd out of 8, 957. The company is a joke!!!!
By: LJB
Nov 02, 2012
I don't think this review is very helpful at all!!!!! It is clear this person is very angry at being taken to court and seems to be taking it out on them through this review site. I would also like to make another note, everybody start at the bottom of ratings but if the above ranking mentioned is correct, it is clear a lot more people think that Leaders are far better than this or they would not be the FAR higher rank they are now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Southsea! To leave a new review of Leaders Southsea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Southsea