Aug 16,2012
Aug 16,2012
Possibly the worst estate agent I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
After 6 months of living in my property a new tenant moved in. There was so much hassle trying to sort out his references that I eventually had to do it myself and get charged extortionate fees for the privilege. I also had to get my references re done even though my reference was Leaders themselves!
They are quick to take money and charge unnecessary fees but when there is a problem in the house it will take ages for them to sort it out. Our rent also went up every 6 months with ridiculous contract renewal fees.
When we moved out of the property it took 6 weeks for them to get back to me regarding the deposit despite my emails and phone calls. They then told me that half the deposit would be taken and an extra fee from the year before which we knew nothing about would be added.
I have since found out that the property was newly renovated for sale when we left so my deposit money has contributed towards their new renovation.
It\'s safe to say i will NEVER use Leaders again and everyone I know that has had a property with them feels the same.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Southsea! To leave a new review of Leaders Southsea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Southsea