Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 20,2012
Mar 20,2012
Beware of letting department of Burnett & Reid. Before availing any sort of letting services from this organization keep a fact in your mind you are not going to get your deposit money back at any cost. What ever neat and clean you keep your renting accommodation at the time of vacating this fraud agency will mail you fake bills etc stating no refunds out of your deposit money.
I was staying at 245, King Street AB24 5AH, I was told by June Spark zero money will be refunded out of £650 on basis of fake /false quotes from cleaning companies.
Keep below things in mind before availing any services from Burnett & Reid.
- Leasing department is not going to entertain even single call once accommodation is vacated.
- If asked about deposit you need to make at least 50 calls or follow up at least for 2 months.
- I was some how able to escalate fraud happen to me to one of the partners of this agency. At last after struggle of almost 2 months I received approx 20-30% of my deposit which was kept in the fraudulent way.

I was out of Scotland other wise I might have screwed these thieves in small claims court easily. However I want to warn you , be prepared for above stated if you are going to avail services from this fraud agency.

For more information and detailed email communication of more then 40 pages with this agency mail me on sharefraud@gmail.com

Share this review with all relevant people in Aberdeen Location especially students and poor people who can not afford such losses.

Challenge these solicitors legally and do not keep mum like I was forced to do because of locational constraints and very busy schedule in office.

I have studied full fledged on getting deposits back from such wolves. Each detail I am handy with and want to help with full information and links. e.g. if some agency like Burnett and Reid is denying to return deposit money partial or full , how to sue these wolves.

Contact me on sharefraud@gmail.com
Refund my full (100%) security deposit

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of BURNETT & REID Office 1! To leave a new review of BURNETT & REID Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for BURNETT & REID Office 1