Oct 28,2012
Oct 28,2012
I am a landlady whose property is being \'managed\' by Essex and Suffolk Colchester branch. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with in forty years of property ownership. Rude, hostile, unhelpful in all ways. They answer my communications when they feel like it and when they dont feel like it they ignore me. They never assist me with advice. They are not even capable of arranging for honest contractors to service the property and I have been given information which is just plain wrong about the servicing of appliances. I dont trust anything they tell me anymore and have had to resort to managing contractors myself whilst simultaneously paying large sums of money to Essex & Suffolk for them to provide a service. If you are a prospective landlord or landlady I would seriously advise you to go elsewhere.
The agent could have provided the service they advertise and I pay for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Essex & Suffolk Lettings Office 1