Oct 27,2012
Oct 27,2012
The service I have received from Roy at Ashton & Perkins over the years has been first class. I rented out my property when I was living and working abroad for several years. I needed someone that I could trust as would be coming back to the UK infrequently and someone that could provide a fully managed service at a competitive price and I couldn\'t have received a better service. Prior to leaving the UK, the tax issues were also explained and dealt with in a professional manner.

Any issues were dealt with "remotely" by Roy and his team which meant I didn\'t have to worry about finding tradesmen whilst I was abroad and I was kept informed be email, every step of the way.

When the property was returned, it was in a clean and tidy condition (maybe even better than when I let it!).

Roy\'s vast experience and local knowledge together with his friendly but professional approach is exactly what you need if you are going to trust someone to look after your property whist you are out of the country.

I have no hesitation in recommending Ashton & Perkins if you need an estate agent to look after your property whilst you are out of the country or for any estate agent services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashton & Perkins (Romford) Office 1! To leave a new review of Ashton & Perkins (Romford) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashton & Perkins (Romford) Office 1

Ashton & Perkins (Romford)

30 Victoria Road Romford