Oct 19,2012
Oct 19,2012
My partner and I were meandering through Twickenham having viewed a property with another agent and stumbled across Milestone and Collis. From the moment we walked through the door we knew that this agent was the one for us. Jay was a bundle of enthusiasm, energy and a delight to work with. We knew that, unlike other agents, he listened to our list of priorities and almost immediately grasped the type of people we are and the property we would want to take on. I know from past experience how important it is to click with your agent and we knew that jay would find us the right first home for us and he hit the nail on the head!

I was lucky enough to deal with Lynne at Milestone and Collis over the course of our year long tenancy. She was fantastic and a delight to work with. When it came to the check out she supported us through the process and was never fazed by the long stream of emails I sent her. She liaised with the landlord overseas and with us and we couldn't have been happier with the service we received. Our only reason for moving was because we are now purchasing our first home, which we plan on renting out in a couple of years. We will definitely be using Milestone and Collis as our letting agents when we travel overseas, we have complete faith in their abilities and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to rent out let a property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham! To leave a new review of Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Milestone & Collis Ltd Twickenham