“Great service & very helpful...”

May 15,2019
Nikki
Rebecca
By: 'Ahraz'
May 15,2019
I first went to see Nikki about a mortgage. She was extremely helpful, very informative and made the whole process so much easier. Being a first time buyer this really helped as she was able to guide me to the best deals available, help to obtain property insurance, life insurance and anything else I required.

I was then passed on to the very able hands of Rebecca who has been in constant contact with me about updates, replying to any queries I have had and helping me with my solicitors. She has been a great asset to have and has made the whole process so much more easier.

I cannot recommend Nikki and Rebecca enough and if I was to purchase a house again in the future they would be my first point of call to obtain a mortgage.
Agent fees were good