“Very knowledgeable...”

May 15,2019
Rachel
By: 'Cat Vincent'
May 15,2019
The lady I met at the property was called Rachel Pattison who I found extremely helpful. She explained to me in great detail the various steps needed to get my property ready for rental. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend Ryder & Dutton based on the service I have received so far.
Fees are similar to others I have looked at, however I would prefer not to have to pay for 'Rent on Time'.
By: Rachel
May 17, 2019
Hi Cat,
Thank you for the lovely review, I am glad you are happy with the service so far!
We are very proud to be able to offer our Rent on Time cover to our Landlords as a way of looking after the financial aspect of letting out property and reducing risk, alongside our management service where we will look after the physical and day to day area of letting. The property is already getting enquiries and it has been great to work with you up until this point. Long may it continue.
Kind regards, Rachel