“Excellent Service...”

May 06,2019
By: 'Angela'
May 06,2019
An excellent service from the sales team at Carr & Hume.
The house sale was a result of a family bereavement. Rob and another local agent visited to value the property for probate and to explain the process and the service they would provide if I decided to use their company. I chose Carr & Hume due to Rob's expertise and approach. He had an extensive knowledge of the area and the past and current market trend. He was sensitive to the situation, I felt under no pressure to sign up, but to take time to consider and contact him if I needed help and further information. I'm so glad that the family and I decided to use Carr & Hume.
The photographs were excellent, presenting the house, garden & view at their very best.
An offer was soon made and accepted. From start to finish Laura & Brenda dealt with my enquiries promptly and regularly kept me up to date with the sale. They were extremely helpful and went out of their way to deal with problems that arose. The whole team had a friendly and extremely professional approach and they ensured that the whole process went smoothly. I can highly recommend Carr & Hume to provide a superb service for anyone wishing to sell a property.
A fixed fee, good value.

Carr & Hume