Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
I chose Mosley Jarman as one of my three agents to get an initial valuation from as they were relative newcomers to Bramhall and I assumed this meant they would be enthusiastic and hardworking as they would be looking to establish themselves. I was also attracted by their distinctive office and sales boards - they looked different from other agents and I hoped they would also act differently. Nick Mosley undertook the valuation. He was professional, thorough and realistic with his valuation. We chose Nick above the other agents for his proactive marketing approach and for his after sales follow through. We have been very impressed with the service offered. The team are professional and responsive. They always return calls, they chase feedback and they are honest about how the viewings etc are progressing. Where we feel the team really differentiate themselves is post offer. Fay has been relentless in her pursuit of completing the deal; liaising with our buyers, both sets of solicitors and really keeping things on track. We have had an excellent experience from start to finish. Highly recommended!
By: Fay
Oct 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind comments Jayne, we are glad that you were happy with the service that we provided. We wish you the best of luck with your onward move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall! To leave a new review of Mosley Jarman Bramhall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mosley Jarman Bramhall