Oct 03,2012
Oct 03,2012
I received a terrible service from Jordan Fishwick Estate agents i seen a porperty advertised in burnage phoned up about the property on the 22nd september for then to be told call back in the afternoon to speak to the lettings manager to arrange a viewing called back no response i then called back on the monday to tell me the property had been let out. I then see another property to view on the 2nd of october at 10am to then be told the tennant was moving out and could i change my viewing as it would be chaos so they moved my viewing to wednesday 3rd october at 9:15 to then be called at 9am that morning to say the property had been let out as somebody viewed it on tuesday evening at 6. When i approached the agent to ask why my viewing was moved because it was chaos did they then let somebody view it on tuesday evening at 6pm and i was told by CHARLOTTE that the viewer got first come first served basis and had taken the property! I was never offered to have this service! I will never ever be using this estate agent again. I await your reply!
Offered me the first come first served basis when i originally called about the property!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Office 4! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Office 4