Oct 01,2012
Oct 01,2012
Selling and buying has always been a nightmare until I used the services of Harris Bell.
All the members of the staff were at all times courteous, friendly and professional.
From the onset, the whole process became very easy as far as I was concerned. I was always constantly kept informed, yet was never once given a problem - only solutions.
It was pleasantly surprising, in this day and age, to see just how far beyond the usual remit of an estate agent Harris Bell went in order to meet my objectives. Customer service still exists ! And all with a smile.
I spoke to other Estate agents before using Harris Bell, but the choice was easy.
I made the right choice
Now very happy in my new home.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Bridlington! To leave a new review of Harris Shields Collection Bridlington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harris Shields Collection Bridlington