Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
From first contacting Amanda in the office to arrange a valuation and the visit by Ellie to view and value the house it as been a very pleasent experiance. Amanda kept us up todate with times and dates, Ellie was complamentry about our property and the way we had presented it.
The underlying part of this process was agreeing a sales price, I had prices of local properties, land registry data and historical data from Halifax to argue my position. Ellie went through all this patiently and guided me to a justifiable asking price. This agreeded we moved to the even more tricky position of fees involved in selling our home. We agreeded on the Bradleys all inclusive package. Amanda even helping me get to grips with the requiements of the solicitors paperwork.
They are always contactable and approchable.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received so far from the Liskeard office and I hope it won't be long before they find you a buyer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard