Sep 26,2012
Sep 26,2012
After having a good experience with using Ensum Brown for the sale of my own house I chose them again to sell my parents property, as they were ¢â‚¬Ëœdown sizing' after 40 years in the same home.
Ensum Brown were superb in the way they arranged the sale, carrying out vetting of the viewers and their subsequent offers on the property. They also accompanied every viewing as my parents were not able to show prospective purchasers around themselves.
I was always able to contact someone in the office who could provide an update on progress.
They were also excellent in pursuing other parties to ensure a successful exchange and completion.
I would not hesitate to use their service again and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware! To leave a new review of Ensum Brown Ware, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ensum Brown Ware