Sep 25,2012
Sep 25,2012
The Agent did all that was needed. Explanations were clear. The only down side is that I have not been contacted as to what is happening with the sale of my house, especially as not one person has been introduced over 6 weeks of my property being with Bradleys. It is only by my visiting the branch that I gain any information. An e mail would be appreciated. Other than that, the service has been good.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Sep 27, 2012
Thank you for your feedback on the service you received from the team at Liskeard and for bringing to our attention improvements we can make to the service provided to you - we do aim to have contact with our vendors every 7 - 10 days to report on any activity. I will ensure that the branch know to drop you an e-mail if they have been unable to contact you by telephone to keep you up to date.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Liskeard