Sep 17,2012
Sep 17,2012
Genuinely- DO NOT use this estate agents! They have hidden fees which will only become apparent after you have entered the contract. These include stipulations of £350-400 check out and cleaning costs when leaving (this is for a small ONE bedroom flat. They behave dishonestly in regards to the return of deposit money, citing the furniture was not in the correct position, £75 for a broken plate! This is not just an issue through check-out either, they let themselves into the flat without prior warning while myself and girlfriend were away which they said was to \'check\' on the property.

I cannot stress enough the hassle my partner and I have had and do not wish this on ANYONE else. My Girlfriend was genuinely scared they would come in at any time- one big reason why we moved

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thresher Owen Property Consultants Battersea! To leave a new review of Thresher Owen Property Consultants Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thresher Owen Property Consultants Battersea