Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Sep 14,2012
Sep 14,2012
I came as a student from abroad even though I am British through my family. No hassles making all the arrangements to rent a studio apartment within reasonable rate for Aberdeen. I have since moved to a new property and got all my deposit back and they also replaced the faulty toilet promptly. The only complaint I have is that I lived there the whole time without a washing machine worth using and I just thought that I was using the wrong powder or something but my clothes always smelled funny. I have since realized in this new property that the powders I used before work fine now so it must have been the machine and I have also developed a medical condition which has no known cause but I do wonder if there was something in that washing machine...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aberdeen Letting Centre Office 1! To leave a new review of Aberdeen Letting Centre Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aberdeen Letting Centre Office 1