“Mr Gary Watkin...”

Rob
Laura
By: 'Gary'
Nov 19,2018
It just by chance I saw carr and Hume in the advertiser and rang for a valuation of my property and was going to see a couple more estate agents but I was so impressed with rob claton on our first meeting I didn't bother with seeing anyone else. Rob and Laura smith were great and took me through every step the confidence that they installed made myself at ease knowing that they were dealing with the sale. They kept me up to date with everything and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone else who is thinking of selling their house. I can't speak highly enough about the whole team involved .
Good
By: Rob Clayton
Nov 19, 2018
Hi Gary
Many thanks for your lovely words, it really does mean a lot to us . It was a pleasure form our end dealing with you and we hope that you are very happy in your new home and wish you all the best for the future. I will be popping for a cuppa in the future!

Carr & Hume