Bridgfords
1/5, 46 reviews
4% recommended
80% lettings valuation accuracy
14% lettings fee satisfaction

“Appalling! Avoid this letting agent!...”

Oct 20,2018
By: 'Mike Toner'
Oct 20,2018
I rented a property through this agent for 6 months and would never use them again. Having rented properties across the country for 15 years they are probably the worst I have ever has the misfortune of dealing with. Certain staff are rude, clearly incompetent and the general customer service was horrific! Having vacated the property 4 months ago, i have finally had my full deposit released to me 2 days ago, after have no alternative than to use the deposit protection scheme to fight against the agent and the landlord (who I later found out was a friend of the agent manager!). The agent / deposit handlers at bridgefords did absolutely nothing to protect us as tenants against an immoral and money hungry landlord but in the end justice prevailed! Avoid this agent like the plague Is my advice!!!
Bad