Aug 28,2012
Aug 28,2012
Previous to Equity London Ltd I let my property through a larger letting agency. I had some "nightmare" tenants who were leaving and I had asked my previous letting agent to market the property. As they were so large, I almost felt that they did not value me as a client (after all they had many others) and did not feel that they were marketing the property - I had no viewings over a period of a couple of months. By chance, I was at the property one day and picked up a leaflet for Equity London Ltd. I gave them a call and they came to visit me almost immediately to see the property and discuss what sort of tenants etc I was looking for etc. Alex was very hands on and I felt immediately that he was there to look after my best interests. Within a very short period of time he had found me a tenant, a relief after having no income for a few months. He was very thorough when he vetted them and allowed me to meet them which was great. I have not looked back and Alex has been looking after my property for several years now. When tenants have handed in their notice he has more lining up before I know it! The company has grown, but I have always felt valued as a client. I really could not recommend them enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham! To leave a new review of Equity London Ltd Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Equity London Ltd Eltham