“An absolute pleasure to be represented by Country Properties...”

Aug 30,2018
By: 'Gen'
Aug 30,2018
It has been an absolutely pleasure to be represented by Country Properties. They went over and above to ensure the sale of our property was executed with minimum stress. They were patient with all our questions, to which there were a lot! From the minute I meet Chris and Andrew I was confident that Country Properties was the right estate agent for us and that the best outcome would be achieved with little to no hassle. Everyone at the branch is so helpful and I would highly recommend them!
Country Properties fee's were on par with most of the estate agents in WGC, I should know I meet at least 6! Whilst their fee's were not cheaper, the value and expertise you get with CP is second to none!

Country Properties