Oct 10,2009
Oct 10,2009
I wholeheartedly agree with all previous comments.
Still waiting for my deposit after 2 months of moving out of rental property. They used WRONG inventory to do outgoing inspection. And they state cant find the original one. Say they will do full investigation and dont bother!!! Dismissive, do not return calls, do not reply within time frame, only communicate when YOU contact them and then its just to appease you and they dont address the problem or sort out the concerns! Lazy, unprofessional, unhelpful and do not care how it effects their clients at all. Basically they do nothing at all!!!! Stay away from Edward Mellor, Im now involved in a dispute and making a formal complaint about their disgusting attitude. I hope this helps.
By: unhappybuyer
Nov 20, 2009
Hi, can you tell me how you are escalating this complaint? I can't believe how the property world gets away with so much rubbish. I've bought a house through them and have paid the deposit and exchanged contracts but they are refusing to give me the key. They want to wait until the seller empties the house. They knew about the completion date well in advance and left it till the last minute. I mean, we've been working on the sale for about 3 months and they choose the last day possible for this! I'm livid and hate that unprofessional organisation where they even hung up on me when I said that their behaviour is not acceptable!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Edward Mellor Stockport! To leave a new review of Edward Mellor Stockport, please click the link below !
Write a review for Edward Mellor Stockport