“Very Good Experience with Chelton Brown...”

Aug 28,2018
Nicola
Katie
By: 'Alok'
Aug 28,2018
Hello Chelton Team

Its pleasure to have helathy tanent and agent relationship with you.

I would like take an opportunity to appriciate your all efforts which made my duration very comfortable with you.

I am very happy with the services and efforts from you.

Special thanks to Nicola Atkins for your kind help in providing beutiful home.I dint feel that i am away as you have taken all extra care to resolve all our small small requests and taken everything seriously and act on that very quickly.You always helped me in all my queries with very polite and humble way.You are very nice person and understand all our issues.

I may come back to UK again in next year and surely again i will prefer Chelton homes again.

Thanks
Alok
+447829331155
All is good yes the additional fee which has been taken at the time of extension should not be charged as other agents dont do and anyways 1 time fee off 265£ already taken at start.

Chelton Brown