“Highly Recomended...”

Aug 27,2018
By: 'Gavin'
Aug 27,2018
I would definitely recommend Whitlock and Heaps to anyone that needed an excellent service!
I mainly dealt with Jack for the sale of our house, which was not as straight forward as we expected due to our purchasers. I found Jack to be honest and supportive in his advice and when things did not go to plan he was straight onto ensure we got back on track. Jack and father have a wealth of knowledge which comes across when dealing with them.
**************************************************************************
The fees are a reflection of the work completed and lower than others in the area

Whitlock & Heaps