“Very professional service...”

Aug 22,2018
Sean
By: 'Keith'
Aug 22,2018
Myself and my partner went with MFL through getting a free valuation. We were impressed with Sean's detailed knowledge of local property prices and how MFL would be very proactive with promoting our flat. We weren't disappointed. I loved the fact that you were given your own login to their website, which meant you could see the progress that was being made. The fact that their opening hours are much longer than other places meant that they were available quickly for prospective buyers. One of the viewers commented on how impressed they were with how quickly they were able to arrange the viewing because of this. Although the fees for using MFL are higher than other estate agents, it is very much a case of you get what you pay for as we ended up getting more from the flat than we expected. This was very much down to the way that the property was promoted. Simona was always very approachable and proactive as well.
I would say that although the fees were more than other estate agents, you get an amazing service and a better chance of a higher price for your property.
By: Terri Borthwick
Aug 23, 2018
Keith Jeffrey - 126/7 Barn Park Crescent, Wester Hailes, Edinburgh.

Keith,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad your Valuer Sean Nicol and your Negotiator Simona Kolodziej helped you throughout the process. I will pass on your kind words to them.

McEwan Fraser Legal