Aug 24,2012
Aug 24,2012
This is my first time letting out a property, and as I have moved out of the area I didn\'t want to be particularly hands on. Ciaran has provided this with a full and thorough service making the whole experience very painless and effortless. At very short notice he came out to view my property on his day off because that best suited me, and with his advice I put it on at a price that I was happy with, and one that would mean it would be rented out quickly. It took less than a week to find tenants, and he & his team have arranged for everything to be done from gas safety to cleaning. They are providing a very efficient, reliable service which means I am not having to lift a finger.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 22