May 28,2013
May 28,2013
* Took 3 weeks to put my property on right move
* I paid £100 for professional photos, I took half a day off work to be at home when they arrived and they didn\'t turn up due to an admin error
* Signed a sole agency agreement as they were very good at selling the company being \'Horshams number one estate agent\'. I thought it was a 12 week agreement however after being unhappy after the first few weeks read the agreement in detail to discover it was actually 20 weeks which is just too long.
* I\'ve had 4 viewings in 11 weeks, despite my property being in the centre of town, apparently no one is interested and they have suggested I drop my price, despite Zoopla and Nationwide confirming it is on the market for the right value.
* The 4 viewing they have arranged, I have done 3 of them and the one they apparenlty did they don\'t seem to be unable to get any feedback.

And the list goes on and on, I could write an essay but I think I have made my point. I still have another 9 weeks left with them and all its doing is stressing me out. I won\'t be dealing with them again nor do I recommend them

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22! To leave a new review of Cubitt & West Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cubitt & West Office 22